Midwest_Answer_logo.png Brighter Blue

PHONE: 844-720-1115 | EMAIL: info@midwestanswer.com

PHONE: 844-720-1115 | EMAIL: info@midwestanswer.com

How Missed Phone Calls Cost Your Practice

Just about all new patients start out the same, with a phone call.

Unfortunately, nearly 20% of new patient inbound calls are missed, according to the latest data. And out of the other 80% that are answered, less than half of those are scheduled for a first appointment. Losing just one new patient per day can equal a $10,000 or more monthly revenue loss! 

How does this happen?

  • Calls go unanswered, ring endlessly, go to voicemail and/or don’t get return calls
  • Overloaded front office staff get rude with callers
  • Placing calls on terminal hold

You, and your front-office staff, may not be able to answer and respond to every single phone call that comes your way. Having that expectation may not be feasible. Your practice may only operate during business hours, but that doesn’t stop patients or potential patients from calling at any time of the day or night. 

Telephone (Bedside) Manners

As a medical or dental provider, you’ve gone through years of schooling, and all throughout that process, you’ve been taught the importance of bedside manner. Having a caring person that’ll listen and give meaningful responses to patient questions, comments and concerns is just as important on the phone as it is in the treatment room. Patient callers will dial your number expecting that phone to be answered by someone that’ll listen and respond to their needs. Failing to address patient needs, even over the telephone, could mean a lifetime of care provided by the clinic across the street. 

An Effective Treatment Plan

This problem is easily solved with an affordable safety net that plans for overflow, after-hours and missed calls. More than just an answering service, Midwest Answer aims to deliver the first-class telephone answering service your patients expect, with seamless care that enhances your clinic. 

Professionally trained agents, exclusively located in the US, handle all Midwest Answer client calls. From the first ring and pick-up, to completing the call having met your patient’s needs. As a medical answering service with clinic clients all over the nation, Midwest Answer adheres to full HIPAA regulations. 

Every aspect of the service is customized to meet your needs and support your supporting practice with:

  • Greetings & Responses that you customize
  • Urgent call handling with routing straight to your team
  • After hours support for nights, weekends & holidays
  • Live answering support provided on your behalf 24/7/365 


Calls can get mishandled in any front office, it doesn’t matter if you’re a Dentist, Chiropractor, Acupuncturist, or another type of care provider. 

When it comes to supporting your clinic with personalized service, let us answer that call for you! 

Midwest Answer provides telephone answering and virtual receptionist services. For nearly 50 years we’ve handled calls for a variety of business sectors, 24/7/365. From call volumes of just a few per week to thousands per day. And entirely within US-based call centers. With simple, flat-rate monthly pricing that doesn’t include contracts or hidden fees.


Call  844-720-1115  |  Contact  | Services